Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome!


Hello All!
Well after reading a great many wonderful blogs, I have decided to start my own (thanks Amy for the instructions). For those of you that know me--and it had better be everyone, or else why the heck are you reading this--you know that I have great ambitions for all things creative, but the actual accomplishments seem to elude me. That was a really long sentence basically saying, "who knows how much blogging I'll actually do." But I figure everything's worth trying right; plus since we've moved away from so many family and friends, it's a good way for everyone to stay connected--a bit one-sided, but at least it's something!

So anyway hope everyone enjoys it, for as long as it lasts, and just remember to check in every so often to see what's new!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Hey girl!!! I love your new blog, and I am so glad that you are getting along well with your neighbors; it sounds like they can offer you support if you need it. Colin and Matthew are looking as cute as ever!!!! I send you a big hug from San Diego. Abi